Crosspring Jobs: Become our Junior Project Manager!
Vacancy: Junior Project Manager
32 – 40 hours
Are you looking for a project management job where you will be working in the fast moving world of startups/scaleups, entrepreneurship and technology? Do you have an international mindset, a good sense of responsibility and are you motivated to further develop your project management skills in an international environment? Then this vacancy at Crosspring might be just what you are looking for!
Startup incubator and investor Crosspring is looking for a Junior Project Manager (32 – 40 hours)
What are you going to do?
- Support the Project Manager during daily activities. Projects include activities on a local, national and international level.
- Actively look for possible collaborations with other startup hubs, both nationally and internationally.
- Attend startup events to expand your network and to source new talent.
- Support in evaluating startup applications
- Support in Startup Visa applications
- Organisation of small events and community meetups.
- Light supporting startups in the incubator with project management
- Actively look for ways to build the Crosspring community.
To be the Junior Project Manager at Crosspring, you need to have;
- You have an MBO or HBO education with no more than 2 years experience.
- Experience in managing projects.
- Proven international mindset through earlier experiences in studies, work, or other.
- An enthusiastic and outgoing personality.
- No problem speaking and writing fluently in English and/or Dutch.
- Speaking another foreign language is an advantage (German / Spanish / Russian / French)
- Networking skills.
- Flexible mindset.
The following job requirements are also important;
- You have no problem with working in an international environment
- You have proven interest for new and innovative technologies
- You have a particular interest in the startup scene
- Be prepared to travel (also abroad) for your work
Your new workplace;
- Consists of a team of five people; a Lead Investor, Project Manager, Internationalization Expert, Marketing Communications Manager, and two developers.
- International working environment..
- Work in an informal, highly motivated and energetic team.
Crosspring is a startup incubator located in Zoetermeer, that invests in startups in the field of AR, VR, Cybersecurity, FinTech and B2B SaaS. Besides that, Crosspring is also part of several projects with activities on regional, national and international levels. Ex. the EU Soft-Landing Program, where we collaborate with other incubators around the world to connect startup ecosystems.
You can apply by emailing your resume and motivation letter to email@example.com / +31615680197. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.