Crosspring Internships: Are you looking for a development internship?
Vacancy: Development Internship
Are you looking for an internship as a developer where you will be working in the fast moving world of startups/scaleups, entrepreneurship and technology? Do you have an international mindset, a good sense of responsibility and are you motivated to further develop your development skills in an international environment? Then this internship at Crosspring might be just what you are looking for!
Startup incubator and investor Crosspring is looking for Development Interns (40 hours per week).
What will you do and learn?
- Support the Front-end and Back-end developers of Crosspring
- You will learn how develop in the working field
- You will learn to work in a team
- Create and develop products for our startups, such as: Jottie, Autoboekjes.nl, Automanuals.eu, uGlobally and Crosspring
To become a Development Intern at Crosspring;
- You are studying MBO Application Developer (MBO Applicatie Ontwikkelaar) or HBO Software Engineer
- You have fundamental knowledge of object-oriented design, data structures, problem solving and complexity analysis
- You’re nterested in the startup scene and ready to work in an active, growing and fast changing environment
- You have some experience with and knowledge of; Structured Query Language (SQL), backend programming languages such as; PHP, Node
- And, experience with one or more git version control and project management systems, such as; Atlassian Jira, BitBucket, GitLab, Github etc.
- You have no problem speaking and writing fluently in English and/or Dutch
Your new workplace;
- Consists of a team of five people; a Lead Investor, Project Manager, Internationalization Expert, Marketing Communications Manager, and two Developers
- International working environment
- Work in an informal, highly motivated and energetic team
Crosspring is a startup incubator located in Zoetermeer, that invests in startups in the field of AR, VR, Cybersecurity, FinTech and B2B SaaS. Besides that, Crosspring is also part of several projects with activities on regional, national and international levels. Ex. the EU Soft-Landing Program, where we collaborate with other incubators around the world to connect startup ecosystems.
Note: this job description is not intended as a complete list of all responsibilities, tasks or skills and due to the changing nature of the task it can be revised and changed at any time, with or without notice.
You can apply by emailing your resume and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org / +31615680197. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.