Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs
Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs is a cross-border exchange programme which gives new or aspiring entrepreneurs the chance to learn from experienced entrepreneurs
Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs is a cross-border entrepreneurship exchange program in Europe. By starting an exchange with an experienced entrepreneur in another country, start-up entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs can gain competences and perspectives that will be valuable during their business start-up phase.
Such new entrepreneurs can use their fresh entrepreneurial spirit, different perspectives and their knowledge of their home market and culture as a source of new ideas and a sounding board for the experienced host entrepreneur.
Information for starting entrepreneurs
You can participate as a starting entrepreneur if:
- You recently started your own company or if you want to discover whether entrepreneurship would be something for you.
- You have less than 3 years entrepreneurial experience.
- You are willing to start an exchange for 1-6 months.
- You have a (basic) business plan.
Information for host entrepreneurs
As a host entrepreneur, you can participate in the program if:
- You own/manage a small or medium-sized enterprise based in the EU.
- You at least 3 or more-years’ cumulative experience as an entrepreneur (owner-manager of own company).
- You are willing to share your knowledge and experience with a new entrepreneur and acts as a mentor.
- The exchange can last for 1 upon till 6 months, depending on your availability. The exchange can also take place fragmented.
- The exchange can take place between participating countries in the EU. Want to travel further? Ask for more information about EYE Global.
- Don’t have a business plan (yet)? Don’t worry! Crosspring will share tips & tricks on how to write a business plan.
- Crosspring is an intermediary organization for the EYE program in the Netherlands. We will assist you with your application, your search in finding a suitable experienced entrepreneur. Also, during the exchange we will be your contact point.
- The exchange is financed by the European Commission. The starting entrepreneur will receive a monthly budget to finance travel costs, accommodation costs etc.