Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs
Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs is a cross-border exchange programme which gives new or aspiring entrepreneurs the chance to learn from experienced entrepreneurs
Interested in participating in the Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs program?
By starting an exchange with an experienced entrepreneur in another country, entrepreneurs can gain competences and perspectives that will be valuable for further building their business.
The program describes two kinds of entrepreneur: The New Entrepreneur (NE) and the Host Entrepreneur (HE).
Information for starting entrepreneurs
You can participate as a starting entrepreneur if:
- You recently started your own company or if you want to discover whether entrepreneurship would be something for you.
- You have less than 3 years entrepreneurial experience.
- You are willing to start an exchange for 1-6 months.
- You have a (basic) business plan.
Starting entrepreneur Ricards Lapurins (NL) about his exchange to Latvia, hosted by Vera Komarova (LV):
Information for host entrepreneurs
As a host entrepreneur, you can participate in the program if:
- You own/manage a small or medium-sized enterprise based in the EU.
- You at least 3 or more-years’ cumulative experience as an entrepreneur (owner-manager of own company).
- You are willing to share your knowledge and experience with a new entrepreneur and acts as a mentor.
Host Entrepreneur Robin Radder (NL) about his exchange with starting entrepreneur Klaus Hofinger (AT):
“I really liked having Klaus around at the office with his expertise on cars and IT in combination with the fact that he could better understand the German market. We learned a lot about the German market and how our business can improve.”